Contact Information for Official Documents

City Clerk’s Office

Important: Any request for a copy of a report or other official document must be processed through the City Clerk’s office. Fees may apply.

Notice Regarding Department Patches and Insignia

The Port Jervis Fire Department does not participate in the giving, selling, or trading of the official department patch or insignia.